Monday, August 20, 2007

Powerism


There's something in the power over here (forget the water - I don't want to know what's in that). The other night I wanted to watch a movie (this trip I wised up and brought DVDs from home - old sitcoms and dubbed over films just don't entertain me as much). I noticed a mini-DVD player next to the TV and went to work trying to set it up. Getting halfway through (OK, just the red/white/yellow wire part) I realized the end of the cord was cut off and the bronze wires were hanging out. In the middle of my sorrow (hey - I had my hopes up for those DVDs) Deepak came running over and took the cord. Before I could say a thing, he sat on the ground and got to work jamming the exposed wires into the wall. Hm - I guess safety isn't always first. Miraculously, 5minutes later I had "The Devil Wears Prada" blaring in the living room.

No comments: