Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bowled over


Last night after work I went with a group of people from TIBCO and Citibank for a bowling night out. In the ally you feel like the world truly is flat - it's the same as anywhere else in the world. Cheap beer, loud music, games to win stuffed animals you don't really want, and hooting people trying to look rad while unleashing an 11lb ball down an ally. Gotta love it.


Although I bowled a 50 (no, there's no digit missing on the front of that), my team came in 2nd! Turns out one of the players used to be sponsored - he had a score of 207. I told him it must've been TIBCO (software so good you have time to bowl all day instead of worrying about work). I know, I just went running past my no-work writing rule. It's a one-off.


Maybe the world really is flat...heh, only a "pin" head would think that!

No comments: