Sunday, August 12, 2007

Perfect day

It was the perfect day in Marin. I drove over the bridge this morning to meet up with my mom so I could borrow her suitcase for India. Then, after meeting up at her house and finding her knee deep in the tomato patch in her garden, we starting walking downtown. Halfway downtown we found ourselves in the middle of Drake high school - I didn't even recognize it at first - I felt like a giant in a far off town. Finally making it downtown we settled into Comforts for Chinese Chicken salad. The cafe was filled with marinites, enjoying the warm weather. Finally, ambling back home, I got some peaches off of my dad's tree, loaded my car with mom's suitcase and drove back to San Francisco. Roof open, windows down, Paul Simon blasting - pure bliss.

No comments: