Saturday, September 15, 2007

Home again home again

I've made it back to San Francisco and am still trying to shake off the jet lag. 16 hour time difference really gets you!

Last night after work Matt and I met up with Ryan at Velcro near the financial district. Velcro is a great bar with weird instillation art, slow service, cheap wine, and perfect cheese plates. Walking in I was shocked when we found Rye - it was like looking in the mirror. Same wavelength I think - short hair. It's funny because in college we had the same cut and I'm sure the same color at one point (that's a constant change).

Time to enjoy more San Francisco adventures. I'm thrilled because I can finally speak normal English again (somehow I've gotten into the practice of speaking in broken English and acting out what I'm trying to say - less than glamorous).

No comments: