Sunday, September 2, 2007

Flushed


I know, potty talk is terrible and so toddler-esque. But I can't help myself. The bathrooms here are a real experience. My first time in the loo, I had no clue what to do. Well, half a clue.

The toilets are almost completely automated. On the side of the toilet is a panel with buttons - a huge remote control if you will. The first time I discovered this, I couldn't figure out how to flush, so I started pushing every button. One made a flushing sound but didn't do anything - it was the sound button. Another started shooting water out. A third made the water harder. After seeing this I was scared of what might happen if I kept pressing buttons so I stopped. Looking up just over the toilet was a huge square button - ah, a winner - the flush button.

Sorry, I know this is TMI, but it really was quite interesting.

It's an automated world I'll tell ya.

No comments: