Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Under Armour Running Gear: the new "it" for training

I just got my first pair of Under Armour running shoes (don't get too excited to shop - they don't really come out until January 31st, 2009) and I'm already hooked.

You probably know of Under Armour as "that company that sells tight clothes." I was already a huge fan of the running tanks because they breath ... OK, they look pretty hot when running, too. This is the first time Under Armour branched into running shoes - UA, welcome!

When I first tried the shoes on I have to admit, I was a bit thrown - I typically hate shoes with the built in sock or sleeve but somehow UA did it right. Actually, I know how - the way the laces are made you can tighten or expand the toe (I have wide feet so I "let it all out.")

Welcome Under Armour to my Boston Marathon training wardrobe - glad to have you on board!

No comments: