Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Breaking in my UA Running Shoes


I am loving my new Under Armour running shoes. I wore them to walk to and from work today (opted out on the run and did Bar Method instead - I swear my butt is an inch higher) and they're so comfortable! Typically when I walk my feet point out like a duck - not cool - but the support in the UA running shoes really helps.

On the UA note, I'm so excited because as a Captain for PacWest, I get to be an Under Armour "Ambassador" - this means I get to test the clothes on runs (oh happy day), and provide feedback. In fact, the entire PacWest Captain and Coach team are Ambassadors - rad!

PacWest just kicked off 2009 with a great lineup so the timing on the UA shoes and gear couldn't be better. Now, on top of the running, biking, tri, and BootCamp training programs, PacWest is offering an Elite Triathalon Team (I hope to qualify someday), yoga for runners (I'm telling you, yoga and running go hand in hand), and training programs around a ton of cool races. If you've been waiting for the New Year to get in gear, PacWest is offering a ton of easy (well, easy to show up, tough but rewarding to sweat through) ways.

I'll tell ya, the more I run, the happier I am. The more I run the more I get into the running community in San Francisco which I must admit is my favorite "community" around.

No comments: