Saturday, January 3, 2009

The nerve of that perve!

My IT band is hurting again so I opted for the gym today instead of a run. Tom Petty blasting through my iPod, trash magazine in hand, I was perfectly oblivious walking down the street (the music and mag didn't make this walk any different - normally when I'm walking around on my own I'm not paying much attention to the passers by). Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man stop, look, then smile. Having just blown someone off yesterday (I was on a run and some guy stopped smiled and waved - after I kept running 10-steps past I heard "Amber Taylor! Amber Taylor!" Turns out he was one of the usuals from the Lululemon run group) and not wanting to be rude again, I stopped, turned, and smiled. What I saw made me want to puke. The guy looked me up and down like a lamb chop, then stared right at my no-no-zone smiling a huge dirty grin.

WTH!

Pervy pants pervy pants keep your eyes to yourself!

Needless to say, I shook my head, turned, and walked on - quicker this time than before.

No comments: