Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love at first click - Tretorn

As a marketer I'm always looking at "cool" websites and branding techniques. Today when I was site surfing ... OK, I admit, online shopping, I dove a little deeper into the Tretorn site and love it! I guess it helps that I love the goods, too.

Check it out: http://www.tretorn.com/

I'm impressed that they were able to work the almost fully flash based site work in Firefox as well as IE - kudos Tretorn. There are a few floopy design things (like dropdown overlay problems) and the online store not really aligning with the online flash site (no women's clothes on the flash site), but hey, no-one is perfect.

Goods I'm loving today? The Svea Patent W - perfect for post-run comfort - and the Mane sunglasses - hands down, best shades for the city - they're stylish but not duchey.

No comments: