Friday, December 12, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!


It is that time of year again - the busiest, most frantic, spendiest. Here's the weekend lineup: race > mom's book signing > Lucas holiday party > Steve and Brett's party > Sleep. >> Race > GGRC party > Courtney's party > Sleep. Eeee! Blue Bottle will be seeing a lot of me these next few days. Speaking of mom's book signing - I have to say that's what I'm looking forward to most. I am related to fame - this past week my mom was written up in the Chronicle - finally the press is recognizing her brilliance. What's more, tomorrow my mom is doing a book signing at Book Passage in Marin - if you're around, come on by!

WHERE: Book Passage, Corte Madera

http://www.bookpassage.com/calendarview_cm_thismonth.php?monthno=12&year=2008&submit=Go

WHEN: Saturday 12/13/08 1:00PM

No comments: