Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I see pregnant people ...

(Insert creepy music here)

For some reason I've been seeing bellies lately. No, Molly, this is not some big announcement entry. Something about the cold and holidays is bringing out the rounds.

Yesterday I was walking home and saw a big red belly coming around the corner. I thought it was a woman dressed in a festive red coat. Then I saw the orange-tan and stick on beard - Santa! No really, it was Santa, he was coming off a job at Union Square.

Today Nicole and I enjoyed a bootcamp in front of the buiding (can you think of a better location?!) Awesome workout - I can still feel the burn(ing).

When we were lining up for the curl, lat, lunge trio, I looked back to check out the other bootcampers. Over my left shoulder my eyes grazed a round belly - cute! I was just about to say "I think it's amazing you have worked out through your pregnancy - good for you!" when I decided to make eye contact to pass on this compliment. Thank goodness I did that - turns out round belly was a dude! Eeee! I am so glad I didn't say anything.

I think this is a sign that I need to drop my powder sugar cookies and start doing more planks.

No comments: