It's been a busy year, a great year, and a year of change.
In 2008 my resolutions were:
- Try new things - I got into running, did trail races almost monthly (and qualified in most of them), ran the San Diego marathon (and qualified for Boston Marathon), traveled to FL (exotic), and more ... new things? Yup, check!
- Help and follow passions - started leading Lululemon fun runs on Mondays, started volunteering for Girls on the Run (best group ever!), become volunteer "Captain" for PacWest (technically that kicks off January 5th)
My resolutions for 2009 are:
- Continue to try new things - camp (I hate camping but I'll learn to love it)
- Stay financially fit - cash is king!
- Balance - work/life (not on a beam)
A Happy New Year to all!