Saturday, November 8, 2008

Are you the running teacher?


Today I went to Lululemon to pick up my new pants (the Groove reverse - I LOVE them) and at the register I received the biggest compliment ever:
"Are you Amber? Are you the running teacher?"
Me: "Yes, I'm Amber - I facilitate the running program"
"That is so cool - I really really want to go but I'm scared."
Me: "You'll be great! There are lots of new runners."

Then I fumbled trying to find my license to pick up the pants and another person walked up:
"Don't worry Amber Taylor, we know who you are."

Happy happy happy!

Teacher + running = smiles.

3 comments:

syleegurl said...

Ok, Amber, you've convinced me...I'm IN! When's the next run? :) I need some new Groove pants...what's up with the reverse? I'll go check 'em out.

Lucy Autrey Wilson said...

I'm happy to know the great San Francisco running teacher!

Amber said...

The next run is Monday at 6pm - I'm so happy you can come!! Here are the deets: http://www.lululemon.com/sanfrancisco/cowhollow/events/8655

The Groove pants are fantastic - http://www.lululemon.com/products/womens/bottoms/pants/grove_pant_sneak - they're reversible and look so good on.