Monday, June 4, 2007

Stretch and look


I'm still following the masses adopting yoga and trying to increase my practice. My main goal? Touch my toes. Goodness I'd love that.


Because I still can't seem to keep up in yoga class (I know you're not supposed to look or care, but I am blown away by the poses some attendees can get in and hold) I recently bought a DVD and have been practicing.


The problem? While practicing in my living room I have a tendency to stop and stare out the window, Alcatraz staring back. I'm going to need to change rooms or close the blinds...or, better yet, learn to "focus on the breathing". Heh - I think the blinds may be easier.
p.s. this photo is from https://www.alcatraztrips.com/index2.asp?source=google - one of the many San Francisco tours I've never done but continue talking about.

No comments: