Sunday, June 10, 2007

Scrach-it

Friday night was hands down a perfect evening in the city. After work Matt and I met up with Linzy and Steve and made our way over to Mamacita's on Chestnut where the wait is always long, the margaritas great, the food delicious, and the cougar watching unbeatable. 45-minutes into our wait, I made my way over the the market down the street to invest in some scratch-its. I know I know, a terrible investment, but I figure it's so fun for that 30-seconds it's almost worth it. Typically, scratch-its only result in a free ticket or "better luck next time" but this time ... (insert suspense building here) ... Linzy won $500! Linz split with me and then we got stuck buying the most expensive Mexican dinner ever, but boy was it worth it.

I could handle evenings like that more often.

No comments: