Monday, July 7, 2008

Music makes you

We all know that music can incite different moods or emotions (or magnify current moods/emotions). Some can make you to get up and dance (for me it’s Tiny Dancer – think what you will). Others (Tori Amos) push you to sit in a dark room and cry (which is when you change the channel).

Some music renders a feeling of bad ass-ness. I feel like I can crush beer cans and bench 180 listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers or White Stripes.

Walking home from the gym tonight listening to Manu Cha I felt like I had a giant beautiful Latina rear. Alas, no, the music made me lose myself for a minute and I realized I was walking banana backed (looking utterly ridiculous).

I wonder what music is going through the heads of the folks in the T-Loin? The soundtrack to Yo Gabba Gabba or Nine Inch Nails?

No comments: