Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am so grossed out

Sometimes with this city I’m walking on clouds Mary Tyler Moore style feeling so lucky to live here. Other times, I’m trying to control my gag reflex.

Last night Ryan and I made it through another kick ass (literally – we had to kick our bums) Bar Method class. After class we walked our shakey bodies to the wine bar nearby where seated ourselves at the bar (hoodies, yoga pants, and all). The night was a true ism … all I have to say is don’t sit in the one booth in the bar. Just trust me on this one. OK, I’ll give you a hint – it seems that certain SFites have made this their personal hotel. Enough said. The weird part is it’s a really really nice wine bar and we can’t wait to go back.

The grossness continues – this morning walking to work I saw a homeless man leaning over the mailbox. I couldn’t figure out what he could be mailing, so I looked closer. Not mailing a thing. Just peeing. All over the mailbox and street. I couldn’t jump fast enough and stepped in it causing me to nearly loose this morning’s breakfast and last night’s cheese plate. I think my feet are wet now and I want to disinfect my entire body. Ew. Yuck. I could vomit if I keep talking about this so I’ll stop.

No comments: