Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Oh when the sun sinks down

October and November in San Francisco are notoriously great weather months. In the past Linz, Zach, and I have adventured to the water (even in it! - not polar club style, we didn't don wetsuits and swim laps). This past weekend was one of these perfect October weekends with excellent weather, non-stop activities, friends, family, and isms.

Now, not so much. The sun has plummeted to grace some other town or city (probably Novato - they always get sunshine) and now we're back to San Francisco mist. Still beautiful though. Still San Francisco.

Tonight I somehow managed to get Matt to run with me - it's a once a year treat and I was thrilled. We made our way down to the water, around Fisherman's warf, past the Marina (singles) Safeway, up Chestnut, and then home. Running around the Marina is always a bit funny because people take on dog characteristics - checking each other out as they pass (who has the latest Lululemon spandex).

Arriving home gasping for air Matt said "You...owe...me...Aux Delice..." Twisted my arm. Aux Delice was packed tonight - actually, everywhere on Polk was. Always bumping.

No comments: