Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's my party and I'll...

Today was my birthday (yay me!) and it was spectacular. I decided to take today and tomorrow off work to live the non-IM-computer-office life for a couple days and had a wonderful time vegging in San Francisco. Matt worked from home today which was even better - while I had books and TV Guide laid out, he had blueprints laid out - I felt so spoilt with my architecture husband doing architecture stuff while I ate chocolate and watched daytime TV (literally).

This evening I went to the gym and almost cried as I input my age in the elliptical (to properly track the calorie burn). When I got home the kitchen was a flurry of activity with Matt making homemade enchiladas, margaritas, and guacamole.

Now, stuffed and older we're enjoying LANDO. Perfection. No real isms today - just the ohmygoodnessi'mgettingoldereeeeeeeeeeekism.

No comments: