Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mind the road

As the weather gets better drivers seem to get worse. Outside of hearing the typical rants and slurs on San Francisco streets, I'm noticing more aggressive drivers. The not-so-alarming thing is that most of the agro drivers are in the South Bay - not my city by the Bay. Why is this not-so-alarming you might ask? Because where there's tech industry, there's stress. With so many people on their way to their very important days and back-to-back meetings making our world survive one server and software enabled application at a time, it's no wonder the industry is wrought with a dire need for vitamin B and a long meditation.

Ah, after that rant I feel much better - now when I get cut off on the freeway on my way home I can go ahead and cut off right back and feel no angst.

No comments: