Sunday, February 8, 2009

On the road again

I wasn't able to run all week because I could barely feel my feet let alone stand on them. Those orthodics really did me in. Today, though, I woke, looked at all the empty boxes around our house waiting to be filled, and wanted to procrastinate. How's that for motivation to get running again?! I only made it for a 3-miler, but it felt great. A bit eerie, though - the city was dead quiet this morning (I was running at 8am).

Tips to get going again:
  • Think of something you need to do, and procrastinate doing it by running
  • Get your running clothes on - it's tough to go back to bed in spandex and running shoes
  • Scan Runner's World and Women's Health and Fitness magazines
  • Think of the great brunch you'll make post run
  • GO!

No comments: