Sunday, January 27, 2008

SAG Award?

This weekend was a bit bland which was perfect. It was rainy, cold, and mellow. I've joined a running group in San Francisco so this morning I de-PJ'd at the early hour of 9:45am to throw on running tights and shoes and make my way down to the warming green. We decided to do the "Planks" run which goes from Chrissy Field around the Presidio, past the beach, through the golf course, and back down to Chrissy Field. Somehow I decided to pace with the front group - big mistake - the front group is the fast group that consists of race winners and Boston Marathon qualifiers. Big mistake.

Now, in the lazy PM, I'm enjoying the dresses and shoes of the SAG awards.

Here's a sick question for you - when watching the awards, do you get excited for the winners, silently congratulating them and wishing them the best? Or do you feel for the losers silently wishing they won and beat those lucky winners? A mixture?

OK, enough philosophy. I'm off to plan a bus route.

No comments: