Friday, January 25, 2008

The Marin Bus

Every day when I'm waiting for the bus, there's the nice new clean one, and mine. The NNCO is green and white - Golden Gate Transit - the "other one; " the orangish beige one, yeah, that's mine. The Marin bus is always filled with WSJ readers in suits and ties. Mine, is filled with the SFites on their way to the financial district - also in suits and ties, but in more grey and blue tones. I love it. My bus has hue.

When my #10 finally made it this morning, I climbed the stairs - change in hand, ready to pay my $1.50. Unfortunately, due to juggling my umbrella, coins, and WSJ (hey, I'm trying to keep up), I dropped the change all over the bus floor leading passengers to groan at having to take extra time to get on behind me.

OK, so maybe I'm an SFite, but I'm not a BUSite ... yet.

No comments: