Monday, May 26, 2008

Devil Makes 3 - music makes rad


Saturday night Matty and I ventured to the "tender Nob." We started at La Parilla - an amazing new Mexican find with good cheap eats, and went on to Lush Lounge before going to GAMH. Lush Lounge was ... interesting. It's across the street from a methadone clinic and while we were sipping on Manhattans enjoying free popcorn, the street filled with fire engines and ambulances - eek! The bar tender said someone had just OD'd. The sad part was he wasn't phased one bit - he sees it that often. Horrible.


Shaking off the sad sites from the street, we made it to the Great American Music Hall - hands down, one of the best concert venues - for Devil Makes Three. The 2 opening acts and Devil were awesome - my feet are still sore from so much stomping - two thumbs up.

I wonder if I can count the dancing as part of my training?....

No comments: