Saturday, July 28, 2007

Too many options!

Today dad and I were supposed to meet at "the" museum for brunch and culture. At 11 I made my way to the De Young. There I sat for 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 minutes - 1hour! After taking advantage of modern technology (aka, my blackberry) I realized I was at the WRONG museum! Dad had emailed to confirm the Palace of Fine Arts ... oofa. So, an hour and fifteen minutes later I called my mom frantically trying to figure out where the P of FA was. She mapquested me to the Legion of Honor where I not only learned my dad had ridden off on his bike, but there was yet another museum in the city called Palace of Fine Arts.

I think we should just change the naming convention to "Museum 1," "Museum 2," and so on.

What a doofous day.

The good news is it's Union Sidewalk Sale weekend so I was able to recover from the trauma of passing paths with a sale.

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

Isn't the Palace of Fine Arts the dome by the Exploratorium? Not even a museum, how confusing!

PS - BCBG is having a huge sale on cocktail dresses and formal wear. They had a really pretty gold dress for you at 50% off.