Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh Boston


It's been a busy week and I loved every minute of it! Last week Matt and I flew to Boston for Lily and Greg's wedding (which, by the way, was my 2nd favorite wedding ever (second to mine :) ).

The week went something like this:
  • Thursday - Bart (yes Bart!) to Oakland to fly to Boston > change in Boston airport > train (yes train!) to downtown to Lily's bachelorette at Cuchi Cuchi (fun place, funny name); Matt met up with Scott and the boys for the bachelor party and stayed at a hotel
  • Friday - mani/pedi with the ladies > walk around Boston > rehearsal dinner > whiskey bar
  • Saturday - walk the Freedom Trail > fall even harder in love with Boston > visit the cemetary at Copp's Hill > lunch at Feneuil Hall > wedding!
  • Sunday - meet Emily and Roy for brunch > lost in the rain > get ripped off renting a car > drive to Cape Cod > B&B luxury
  • Monday - drive to P-Town (Cape Cod is actually quite huge and it was a long and beautiful drive) > decide it's high time I get rich and famous so I can buy a beach home there
  • Tuesday - drive to Boston and fly home
I need a vacation.

Tonight is Rob and Emily's rehearsal dinner which we're thrilled about and tomorrow we're off to their wedding (after I get in a morning race, of course).

What a week, a wonderful week.

No comments: